Why your business can’t do without B2B content marketing
The benefits of B2B content marketing
B2B content marketing helps you to:
- generate leads by reaching customers early on in their search.
- create sustainable organic traffic from search engines. If you solely invest in SEA campaigns, the number of visitors you get mainly depends on your media budget. What’s more, those visitors are unlikely to return once the SEA campaign comes to an end. Inspiring and product-driven content marketing, by contrast, helps you claim a strong position in the search results page (and hold on to it!).
- direct traffic from your social media channels to your website or blog.
- show your company’s human side. Social content inspires all sorts of stakeholders including prospects, customers, potential employees. Authentic stories are the sincerest tool you can use to attract people to your website.
- Finally, a well-thought-out content strategy is crucial for any company who wants to achieve thought leadership.
From story promotion to custom publishing
Once your blog is up and running at full speed, we move mountains to make sure your content achieves the best possible ROI. We believe content marketing is all about the long term. That’s why we don’t just shove it in as many faces as we can and then hope for the best. Through targeted advertising via Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, we serve up your content to an audience that’s sincerely interested in what you have to say.
But what about my offline channels, you ask? We’ve got those covered, too. Our custom publishing experts bundle your existing content into interesting dossiers and can even create an entire magazine for your brand from scratch.
Spotted an increase in the number of visitors to your website? Great! But don’t get your hopes up just yet. If they don’t see anything worth sticking around for, they’ll leave your website faster than you can say “Hi there, how can I help you?”. Proper lead generation takes qualitative content that establishes a real connection with your target audience.
Your project from A to Z
- We set up a storytelling framework together with you: story research, story building and story promotion will be the three pillars.
- Basing ourselves on the framework, we come up with a content marketing strategy. Can’t wait to get cracking yourself? Learn more about our Story Key.