Wanted: strategist with a knack for content
In a marketing world ruled by data flows and customer journeys, we at Onlyhumans believe in good old-fashioned stories and storytelling – using those not instead of, but in combination with data. We’re currently hiring a strategist who embraces data to tell even more compelling stories for clients like Colruyt Group, Daikin and Suzuki.
We’re not looking for go-getters, hands-on enthusiasts or evangelists. We’re looking for a content strategist who knows that marketing always starts with asking the right questions. What do clients want, and which challenges are they facing? How does their target audience think? And which insights help us to create strong storylines?
- You’re not afraid of making bold choices and asking questions. You keep polishing your content strategy until it’s exactly the way it should be. You don’t compromise on quality. You never regard content as ‘filler’ – for you, it’s the key to unlocking the consumer’s heart. From blog articles to online videos or podcasts: thanks to your clever strategy, all content formats fit together like jigsaw puzzle pieces.
- You may not be a copywriter, but you do have a feeling for language and strong editing skills. You use exactly the right words, so the messaging of your strategy is always on point. You get your inspiration for formats not only from the digital world, but also from newspapers, magazines and TV.
- Your biggest talent is in content. Yet you’re analytically and tactically strong too. You talk to our media strategist and other digital experts on a daily basis. You’re familiar with the basics of SEO and you know how to use digital dashboards and reports to gain insights.
- Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not you. You’re eager to learn and your hunger for new knowledge is contagious. With your broad marketing skills, you are our go-to person for helping, inspiring and exciting clients.
- You have more than four years of (content) strategy experience – either agency-side or client-side. You know the ins and outs of the marketing industry.
What’s in it for you
- At Onlyhumans, you get to work for cool clients like Daikin, Suzuki, Colruyt Group, STIHL and Fiberklaar.
- You will join the strategy team, which means you’ll end up among our content and media strategists and report to our Strategic Director.
- We put the ‘human’ in Onlyhumans. You’ll work in a warm environment, where there’s plenty of room for the fun things in life. Playing sports together, doing quizzes or enjoying the occasional glass together? Yes, we do.
- Our office in Antwerp will be your main hangout, but you can also work from home up to two days a week.
- Your salary will be a competitive one, with interesting fringe benefits and several mobility options, like a company car.
- Internal and external training sessions? That’s a check.
What we stand for
In 1999, Onlyhumans embarked on a mission of helping brands to make an impact and to strike a chord with their target audience, by focusing on what occupies people’s minds and telling authentic stories. Those stories involve research, but above all: they contain a vision. They require you to take a stance and stick with it. Our strategy results in a wide range of content formats communicating a consistent message across all touchpoints. Because brands not only need a personality – they need to stay true to themselves.
Together with six other agencies, we are 62MILES, a group that offers a wide range of marketing and technical services. At Onlyhumans, we take care of all things content and performance, and we’re in the good company of Today (branding), mortierbrigade (integrated communications), Fantastic (employer branding), meetmarcel (live experiences), Code d’Or (digital platforms & websites) and Next Apps (mobile apps).