Antwerp or Ghent
At Onlyhumans, we believe a picture is worth a thousand words. Sure, our copywriters like to think otherwise from time to time… But even they love what video can do. That’s why we are currently looking for a man/woman/x with a keen visual eye. Someone who can’t wait to get cracking on various digital audiovisual projects, from the opening credits all the way to the closing credits. Someone with great post-production skills who is brimming with creative concept ideas.
Did you just say “Yup, that’s me!”? Then you’re in for a treat.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating captivating (video) content for digital media.
- Creating short videos for our customers’ websites and social media platforms.
- Conducting street interviews, collecting quotes and gathering information for use cases.
- Recording events organized by our customers.
- Coming up with audiovisual concepts and ideas, and developing them independently.
- Filming and editing.
- Establishing the right framework for each project by selecting music, locations and graphic styles.
While reading this, you’re already imagining yourself strutting down our offices with your trusted camera in hand, wondering what to shoot first. A panorama of the desks? A dramatic close-up of the coffee machine, perhaps? A quick snap for Facebook or a complete shoot for our website? It doesn’t matter, really, because you can do it all. And you’ll never stop amazing us, because:
- Passionate about all things digital, you’re always on top of the latest technological and creative developments in the industry.
- You’re an expert in digital storytelling.
- You know Adobe Premiere inside out.
- You are multi-deployable, flexible and eager to learn.
- You know how to drive a car – and have a license to prove it.
Oh, before we forget: are you familiar with Adobe After Effects and do you have experience with photography and post-processing? If yes, don’t hesitate to send your portfolio our way!
Not to toot our own horns here, but we’re a great bunch. We promise we won’t run away from your camera screaming, and we won’t be bothering you with cat movies either (well, at least not all the time). But just to make sure we’re on the same page, here’s what you can expect from us:
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits.
- Interesting training opportunities.
- We can’t offer you room and board, but feel free to use our ping pong table and participate in our famous FIFA tournaments. There’s always fresh fruit and coffee too – our treat!
- A work desk in Antwerp (next to Berchem station) or Ghent. The choice is yours!
- Last but not least, you’ll be offered a contract of indefinite duration.